Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home.Grown.Goodness

I think I have found something better than chocolate!  I just made a batch of this homemade granola.  Delicious!  It's kinda of like a great cookie recipe - you gotta try it right out of the oven.  This is actually my second batch and it is better than the first time I tried it.  My granola has oats, coconut, almonds, sunflower seeds, and c'raisins.  Love it with some vanilla yogurt or with some cottage cheese and fruit.  Yum!

Check out the site at How Does She -  wait until you have a nice warm cup of coffee and a few hours - you will be inspired.

Here are a few of my How Does She inspired projects!

Happy Trails!

*This should have said "frame" not "from".










Baby: Knock sign. 
Can of nuts with yummy ranch pretzels - used for teacher gifts. 
Vols switch plate for my boys. 
Yummy strawberries (sort of  of melted...but with food - it's the taste that counts).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive