Wednesday, July 29, 2009

change - the battle within


On my way home today, I was listening to a motivational speaker on the subject of change. Her synopsis was the most ironic I have heard, but also one of the most wise. She was talking about how we do what is not good for us because we are comfortable with it, but we do not do what is good for us because it is unfamiliar.
This may explain the difficulty people have seeing beyond today. This is something I pray that our family does not do. I want us to do the good that we are called to do regardless of the changes. We have had many and God has been faithful to bring us through them.
It is an exciting journey. It is by no means and easy one.
Peace to you!
Tricia

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." Romans 7:15 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive