Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mission: Organization fan

If anyone watches this show, you will see that they take a wild, crazy, messy room and turn it into this magnificent space that one would not want to leave. Well, now I am on my own mission. I just am not sure where to begin. I did some research at The Container Store and found that I will need a second mortgage to get all the supplies I want to transform my house. :) I just want one of everything in the store... that's all.

I have decided to start small. I tend to get in over my head on projects. I need to keep in manageable and stay within my budget (Dave Ramsey - thank you!).

I got started on my closet and it looks so much better - but it is not the major overhaul that I really want. I just got it back in order. Still have a way to go. When my project is complete I will have before and after pictures and the details to share.

I am on a mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive