Sunday, October 17, 2010

Before and Afters...simple completed projects.

I have finally had a chance to upload my pictures and wanted to post a few of the projects I have been working on. They are all pretty simple, but fun and practical.


Hope you like!




Altered Clipboard
(no before pic) 


Altered Lightswitch cover for the boys room.
(no before pic)



Before:  Cute baby frame not using anymore to...


After:  Friendly reminder to please not ring doorbell.
I want to add a hanger but for now I just used ribbon.



Before:  Cute little Christmas box from a garage sale to... 
(It had little Christmas tree handles on the side, but I took those off.)

After:  A really cute little box for my bathroom.


Before:  Some simple wooden frames and a small shelf (not shown here - garage sale find) to...


After...a bolder display and...


Made the hanger to keep things a little more organized each morning.



I have a huge lists of projects, but just wanted to share a few that I have completed.  I am going to link to a few of the blogs who have inspired me to get creative again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive