Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photography Love

My wonderful husband bought me a camera for his birthday!  Isn't he so sweet?  I was going to get it for him, but he knows how much I love to take pictures and said that his gift would be my pictures.  I love him so much for being so thoughtful!

I am hoping to start posting some new pictures.  I have come a long way, but sure have a longer way to go.  I would love to get feedback and see what others think.  I've not posted anything here in so long and hope to get back into blogging.  I have so many things that I am into now, but photos are for sure at the top of the list.

I think someone hacked my blog, so I am in the process of resetting some posts that I know I did not do. 

Blessings to you all!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive