Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Last week, I came across a meal planning site.  I know there are lots out there, but something drew me to this one. I saw an ad on a blog I follow - she has great content, so I checked it out.

Well, let me just say - check into this if you are trying to save time or money or just want to try new recipes.  I have just fnished my trial and I am going to do it.  (First I have to pay uncle sam...isn't that lovely!)  Some times it stinks being a grown up...am I? ....Anyway...

I don't want to share the whole experience because I want to respect her business but I do want to share what we had for dinner tonight.


My little ranch dip cup leaves more to be desired, but this meal doesn't.  We all loved it and will have this again. 

Let me encourage you to sign up for the trial and see how this plan works for you.  Happy dining - we have all of our dinners ready for this week.  Thank you,  Michelle for your hard work to help us moms out here trying to do it all.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive