Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Before and After - Scrapbooking space

Okay, I know this looks horrible, but I love before and afters and wanted to share this one.  I have been trying to get my scrapbook stuff organized so I can oh I don't know...scrapbook!  Well a little house painting, project working, and life had my scrapbook area looking like this (OH, please don't Judge!)...





...But...Thanks to a little motivation from my mom and a sale on photo boxes at Michael's, it now looks like this...



Way better!  That whole cabinet is full of pictures that need to get into some cute books!  I know there are still some plastic bins and a shoe box - I'm slow what can I say!  It will never be in a magazine but at least I have supplies together and photos together now if I could just squeeze a few more hours out of this day we get. Baby steps...baby steps. =)

Well, see ya!  Hugs!  TJ

1 comment:

  1. oh my!! I was scanning through "reader" and almost skipped this til i saw your initials! Way to go my crafty kid! Can't wait to see some layouts very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive