Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our little bathroom project

We are in the process of painting our house and wanted to copy some projects that I have fallen in love with from so many great blogs out there.  Well here is our go at it.  We are still not complete, because of our Spring Break trip, but hope to have it complete by next weekend. 

Here is my inspiration photo from House of Smiths - Okay so I don't know how to get the picture from her blog here, please check out the link - you will love her blog.  Which by the way...has inspired me for my next post on why this blog will never be like hers or 99% of the other fabulous blogs that I read.

Yes, her bathroom is for girls and mine is for boys, so mine will not be as girly, but I hope it will still look just as cute.  Jeff also wants to add the wainscoating to the ceiling  - he's way more ambitious than me...but I'm up for the challenge.

Well, hope you like the pics, Mom!  Love ya! TJ









2 comments:

  1. Okay, I did what I hate! I made a reference to something that I did not do. I said my next post would be about why my blog will never be amazing. Well, I'm just not ready to write that one yet. Other stuff got in the way. Cheers! TJ

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive